Privacy notice for the website www.ctp.mi.it pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation no. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “GDPR”, the company CTP TEAM S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller, informs you that your personal data will be processed with the methods and for the purposes set out below:
- Processing methods
For the purposes of this privacy notice, common data means personal data and contact data processed by the Data Controller for the management of requests for information received and any subscription to the newsletter. By way of example, name, surname, address, telephone number, email address. The personal data you supply will be processed by the Data Controller solely on computer and electronically.
- Purposes of processing
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR for the following purposes:
A) to process and meet requests for information sent via this Website
B) in the case of your express and separate consent, for additional promotional and marketing purposes by email, without communicating them to third parties
Your personal data are processed by carrying out the operations indicated in Art. 4(1) point 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, erasure or destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both electronic and/or automated processing.
The data supplied will be kept for:
- the time required to promptly meet requests for information under point A of this privacy notice.
- For the purposes of point B of this privacy notice, subject to your prior express consent, until your request for erasure and in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months, unless your express consent is renewed.
- Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the above purposes:
- to the Data Controller’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as designated subjects
- to any other subjects (internal or external) chosen by the Data Controller to implement the purposes of this notice
- Data communication
The so-collected personal data will not be disclosed, assigned or exchanged in any way with third parties.
- Data transfer
Your personal data will be managed and stored on servers located in the European Union. Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- Nature of data supply and consequences of refusal
The supply of data for purpose “A” is required to meet requests for information.
The supply of data for purposes “B” is optional and subject to your express and separate informed consent at the bottom of this notice
- Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights set out in Art. 15 GDPR, namely the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
- obtain information on: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with electronic means; d) the identification details of the data controller, processors and designated representative pursuant to Art. 3(1) GDPR; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be communicated or who may acquire them in their capacity of designated representative in the State’s territory, processors or persons in charge of processing;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to the entities to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research or commercial communications. Where applicable, you also have the rights granted by Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
You may object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
- Procedure for the exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email or a registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller’s address.
- Data Controlle
The Data Controller is:
CTP TEAM S.r.l.
Via Stezzano n. 87
24126 – Bergamo
Latest updated: Bergamo, April 08th 2020